Measures against the SARS-CoV2 or, new Coronavirus
Update march 23'rd 2020
The Broyeurfactory is currently open and delivers its products (as usual) via our external carriers.
In order to minimize the risk of contagion with SARS-CoV-2, commony known as the new coronavirus, Broyeurfactory has also instated a number of measures. Please find these measures below:
- Our carrier will no longer ask for customer signatures;
- Products will be placed as close to the front door as possible. Additional service such as delivery beyond the front door can no longer be offered;
- Please keep proper distance in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM;
- Orders which have been placed and will be picked up at our showroom, will be handed off in such a manner as to minimize contact;
- We would like to request you to place and pay your orders via the online store or via bank transfer. We will only accept cash payments if this is strictly unavoidable (ATM card payments cannot be made).
- We have retired the "payment on delivery"-option. We aim to minimize contact between our customers and carriers;
The measures we are taking are in order to ensure both your as well as our well-being. We kindly ask for your understanding.
It may additionally be that the delivery times are slightly longer than usual. We aim to adhere to the indicated delivery times however.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The Broyeurfactory team.